Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Almost Weekly Freaky Make Up :)

Olimme jälleen istumassa iltaa synkän puhuvassa seurassa ja halusin kokeilla mustia circle lensejä toista kertaa. Silmiin laittaminen sujui huomattavasti helpommin kuin viimeksi. Nukkesilmien pariksi halusin todella tummat huulet.
We had a small goth club a week ago and I wanted to try my black circle lenses again. They were so much easier to put on this time around. I wanted to pair the doll eyes with dark lips.




Tässä vertailuna miltä silmäni näyttävät, kun vain toisessa silmässä on piilari.

Here's a picture comparison how my eyes look when I'm only wearing the other lens.
Looks quite freakish, eh? But it does enlarge my eye.

Lenses on both eyes. No make up.

Sitten vertailun vuoksi ennen ja jälkeen kuvat koko kasvoista. Aikamoinen muutos...
Then here're before and after pictures of my whole face. Quite a difference...

No make up. Just the circle lenses. Very creepy looking.

Lots of make up. ;)
- foundation: Max Factor 'Light Ivory' + Mehron Pro-HD Lt2
- powder: Kryolan Translucent powder
- blush/contour: NYX 'Angel' & Urban Decay 'Heist'
- lipstick: MAC 'Smoked Purple'

- primer: UDPP
- eye shadows: Grimas 002 (off white), 101 (black), Urban Decay 'Heist'
- eye liner: H&M Liquid Eye Liner pen
- false eye lashes: Eylure (Girls Aloud: Cheryl) I have to say I love these falsies. Hopefully I can find a similar ones somewhere.

Ehkä ei ole ihme, jos minua ei tunnista aina meikattuna. En ole koskaan pitänyt itseäni muuntautumiskykyisenä, mutta aika monta kertaa on käynyt niin, että ihmiset eivät ole tunnistaneet minua kuvasta, vaikka olisin itse siinä vieressä. 
I guess I shouldn't be surprised if people don't recognize me, but I guess I look very different with make up on. And sometimes people haven't recognized me from pictures even though I've been standing right next to them. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...