Friday, November 18, 2011

My Little Pony Inspired Make Up: Pinks and Purples

Olen viime aikoina käyttänyt melko murrettuja ja tummia sävyjä, joten nyt jotain päinvastaista. Halusin kokeilla Fyrinnaen 'Wake Not The Dead'-sävyä uudestaan, koska edellisessä meikissä se näytti niin nuhjuiselle. Päätin siis yhdistää pinkkiä ja violettia sen kaveriksi ja lopputuloksesta tuli heti mieleen My Little Ponyt ja niiden karkkivärit. <3
I've been using quite dark and muted colors lately so now something completely opposite. I wanted to give Fyrinnae's 'Wake Not The Dead' a second go 'cause last time it looked so muted in the pictures. I paired it with pink and purple and the result reminded me so much of My Little Ponies. <3

- primer: UDPP/Pixie Epoxy (on the lid)
- eye shadows: Fyrinnae 'Wake Not The Dead', Sugarpill 'Poison Plum', Viva la Diva 'Pink Glitter', Grimas 002 (off white)
- eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate
- mascara: Elizabeth Arden Double Density

 I added a bit of Sugarpill's 'Hysteric' on the crease.

 Here's the whole look:
- foundation: Mehron Pro-HD LT2
- powder: Kryolan Translucent Powder TL1
- blush/contour: NYX 'Angel' & 'Taupe'
- lipstick: Urban Decay 'Jilted'

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...