Sunday, November 27, 2011

Neo Universe & Purgatory Revisited

Nämä alkavat olla viimeisia Fyrinnae-meikkejä tältä erää. :)
These'll be almost the last ones of my Fyrinnae looks. :)


-primer: UDPP/Pixie Epoxy
- eye shadows: Fyrinnae 'Neo Universe' (bright purple) & Jade Ghost, Lumene 'I'm Sorry' (blackened purple), Inglot M351 (ivory)
- eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate, Yves Rocher 'Vert Marine' (lower lash line)
- mascara: Elizabeth Arden Double Density


Sitten halusin kokeilla 'Purgatorya' uudelleen. Tällä kertaa yhdistettynä punaiseen.
Then I wanted to try 'Purgatory' for a second time. This time combined with red.

 - primer: UDPP/Pixie Epoxy
- eye shadows: Fyrinnae 'Purgatory', Grimas 545 (burgundy), Sugarpill 'Love+', Inglot M351 (ivory)
- eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate
- mascara: Elizabeth Arden Double Density

('Purgatory' looks redder in real life.)

2 comments:

  1. UGH Purgatory is just TO DIE FOR. I'm also loving the smokey black crease in the first look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving Purgatory. Some times I just open the jar and stare at the shadow it's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...