Thursday, January 19, 2012

Purple Season

"Last week I've been mostly wearing... purple." :)
Minulla on jonkunlainen violetti kausi ollut jälleen meneillään. Osaksi johtuen 'Chinchilla' -huulipunasta (jonka korkkiin tuki halkeama, vaikka se on ollut vain meikkipöydällä. Buu.). Sen kanssa käy todella hyvin sumuiset, tummat violetit.

I've been having a purple season lately. Partly because of 'Chinchilla' lipstick (its cap already has a crack, although it's only been on my dressing table. Boo.). It's goes so well with smoky, muted purples.


Primer:
- UDPP
- Pixie Epoxy

Eye Shadows:
- Inglot: DS496 (white with shimmer)
- MsChic: Matte Purple
- Fyrinnae: Fyre & Ice

Eyeliner/Mascara:
- H&M: Liquid Eye Liner pen
- Givenchy: Phenomen'Eyes mascara

I added some black kohl to make the look more intense.

Here's the whole face with Chinchilla on the lips.

Primer:
- UDPP
- Pixie Epoxy

Eye Shadows:
- Inglot: DS496 (white with shimmer)
- Make Up Store: Cyber Shadow in Purple
- Sugarpill: Paperdoll

Eyeliner/Mascara:
- H&M: Liquid Eye Liner pen
- Givenchy: Phenomen'Eyes mascara

First I applied Morgana Cryptoria's 'Otherwordly' and on top of it Lime Crime's 'Chinchilla'. A really lovely, muted, greyish, dark purple. <3

2 comments:

  1. I love Otherworldly on top of Chinchilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ They go together so well. So maybe I don't need to buy Illamasqua's Kontrol lipstick. (Yeah, right, I probably don't need to, but I want that lipstick. ;))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...